GRP Fibreglass Roof
The Cure It roofing system is a complete range of GRP materials designed for roofing applications.
The system is a wet-laid laminate (consisting of Reinforcement Mat saturated with Roofing Resin) applied over a securely fitted OSB3 18mm T&G deck. The perimeter of the roof and any changes in pitch are resolved with a range of GRP Edge Trims. The roof is finished with a hard wearing Roofing Topcoat.
A typical Cure It build-up:
1. OSB3 18mm Tongue & Grove Decking Boards
2. A200 (Fascia Trim) – Gutter/Drip Edge/Fascia For Use With C1 Corner
3. B260 (Raised Edge Trim) – Used To Form Upstands For Use With C1 Corner
4. D260 (Fillet Trim) – Used Against Abutting Walls With C100
5. C100 (Flashing Trim) – Simulated Lead Flashing Alongside D260
6. C1 (Universal Corner) – For Use With A200 & B260 Profiles To Form Corner
7. AT195 INT (External Angle Trim) – For Inner Angles On Steps, Gutter Floors Etc
8. F300 (Flat Flashing) – Flat Section For Use As Continous Flashing Under Slate
9. C3 INT/EXT (Fillet Corner) – For Use With D260 Profile To Form Internal Or External Corner
10. GRP Lamintate – Consisting Of Cure It Roofing Resin & Hardener, Cure It Reinforced Mat
11. Cure It Top Coat